Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To a forgotten friend?

I came back from office and felt so tired that i slept off on the sofa, then i just woke up and i suddenly felt sad,really sad.I dont know why and all of a sudden i felt really lonely in life.

Just a month back i lost a very close friend,but i see that i have already returned back to normal life,my life is consumed only with 'ME' and i feel so ashamed,we were supposed to go somewhere for the long weekend of May,possibly canada and he was making all the plans.After a month later I did go somewhere else with others and i did have a swell time,i did remember him on that day but only for a fleeting moment.I see all our common friends also get back into normal life styles everywhere.Many of them are getting married and are joyously announcing the same,we are taking our trips,we want our salary hikes,we want to build our houses,we want to change the world,we want to do good,we want to do philanthrophy,we go to movies,we have our usual cribs about life.My friend is forgotten and very hardly consumes our thoughts.But what can anyone else do -you might say?He is dead and there is nothing we can do-we need to keep on carrying with our lives.Yeah-true! Life has to go on and we have to think about ourselves and people who are close to us and how we will live,thats more important and thats the irony of life. The dead no longer matter.He is just one among a billion others who lived on this planet and had his own small dreams and had his own small life and finally life consumed him just as it did billions of others.Just because i knew him closely for a period of 4 years in my life i felt his loss and i am already forgetting him and he hardly consumes my thoughts,probably a good 5 mins or even less is all i might think that is all now,years down i might remember him on his death or birth anniversary or on a slight few occasions or I might forget him altogether,a 6 billion others on this planet dont even know him and dont even feel that.Oh! I so want him remembered but .. i know he will be forgotten like the billion others...When i myself can forget him ..why do i expect others? Isn't happiness what everyone craves for? Death is not happiness,its sad.I wonder what does happiness and sadness mean now ...

Random thoughts and i am wandering now.....

I am not sad .. I am happy in life ..afterall 'Everybody says I am fine and wishes happiness for others and everything is done for achieving happiness and prosperity in some sort at their own levels'.


ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .......

No comments: