Saturday, June 12, 2010

Coincidences...

I have landed in Seattle.landed about 30 mins back.I knew I had to wait for Phillip who was to arrive an hour and half later.I was hungry and saw a Manchu wok and took some rice and noodles.I made it a to-go thinking that I will eat it later after collecting my baggage.I collected my baggage and found a place to eat.while eating I realized that I had forgotten to take water.the hot sauce was doing it's effect and I had to drink!!scanned around, not a shop in sight.I did not want to lug my heavy backpack around in search of water.I decided to finish my lunch as is and then decided to think upon a game plan for water. Funny as it may seem this Japanese lady just came by and offered an unopened bottle of water and asked me whether I can take it.she said she had to catch a flight and they would anyways throw the bottle at security check.I was a bit dazed upon my luck and the coincidence.I gladly accepted and downed the whole thing.life's funny!!

4 comments:

Vinatha Rao said...

Ha ha!! True -- life and luck have their ways!! And, very, wery well written! Enjoyed reading it! :)

roadtriplife said...

nice :-)

looking forward to a fullto writeup of the climb :)

Anupama said...

relly makes you think that the univers somehow takes care of you after all, does it not? :)

Anupama said...

relly makes you think that the univers somehow takes care of you after all, does it not? :)