Sunday, June 21, 2020

Random thoughts

Life is very fragile and fleeting. Got to make something out of it before its too late. I realize health/sound mind and body are key to anything in life. I will never change the course of history, I will never be remembered in the annals of human kind, I will just be a single grain in the sands of time. Got to do something, train my body and mind. Feel better at end of my life that I did something for myself and my loved ones and the communities I interact with. I believe finally that is all that matters in my very very tiny world.

"I shall pass this way but once; any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.” -Etienne de Grellet QUAKER MISSIONARY

No comments: