Saturday, June 06, 2009

Live forever????What????

In a recent poll 'Live Forever' came as the best ever british song ever. WT %&^%&!!!!!! (YES,those are the words that come out of my mouth when i hear this,i wish i had better words to show my dis-approval).

Here is the top ten according to them.

01. Live Forever - Oasis
02. Wonderwall - Oasis
03. Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
04. I Am the Resurrection - Stone Roses
05. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
06. Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
07. My Generation - The Who
08. I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkeys
09. London Calling - The Clash
10. Champagne Supernova - Oasis


Come on!! 'Live Forever' is not the even the best song of 'Oasis',forget best british song ever. The Beatles do not even feature in the top ten. What happened to Led Zeppelin,Black Sabbath,Rolling stones,Iron maiden,pink floyd?????

All of these songs in the top ten list are good songs but definitely not the best.I am a very very big fan of 'Oasis' ,they are a fantabulous band, no doubt!!
Even if you want to put an oasis song on the top ,you have other fantastic songs 'Champagne supernove' 'Wonderwall' , or maybe 'the masterplan' ,put that but not 'Live Forever'.

I know music is very relative but what infuriates me is a totally stupid poll like this makes headlines on the internet on all the music sites.Then i guess I will have to exercise my freedom and denounce this list vehemently!! I dont even know who the hell voted.Morons!! Boy!! Am i seething!!You can make an omlette on my head! Lol!!

Sorry for this post and the language used(an extended study into the language of english has made me insensitive to the appropriate usage of words :),i have realised that using slang words gives me more satisfation in venting out my emotions), but i love my music!!wink.

No comments: