Saturday, January 11, 2014

My running playlist


I thought let me put my current fav running playlist on my blog, it maybe fun to look back after years to see what kind of songs I loved when I ran. I love racy/catchy/heavy songs as they power me forward when I want to quit.

1.Aloe Blacc - The man (Thanks to prani for this song, Recent fav,Colin Kaepernick ad hooked me to this)

2.Danza Kuduro(remix) - Don Omar (Thanks to Jasmin Zumba classes)

3. Six Days(Remix) - DJ shadow Ft Mos Def (Big fan of this song since the first time I heard it on movie Phone booth)

4. Be yourself - Audio Slave (Niranjan Narayan my former manager in Infy who introduced me to Audio Slave)

5.Iron Man - Black Sabbath (Long time favourite since my college days when listening to metal music was cool)

6. For whom the bell tolls - Metallica (Fav metallica song which was sealed as all time fav when i heard them play live this song with James hetfield right in front of me and high fiving trujillo,most memorable concert moment)

7.Call me - Blondi (Spinning classes LA fitness Edina)

8.Runaway - Bon Jovi (Again spinning classes LA fitness Edina,this song is like an adrenaline shot)

9.Archangel - Two steps from Hell (What an inspiring song,what a band,I imagine as if I am going to war)

10. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley (Great song,heard on the radio's of Minnesota for the first time)

11.Extreme ways - Moby ( Bourne mania)

12.I will survive - Gloria gaynor (Rocky,Rocky,rocky)

13. TO glory - Two steps from hell (You cannot have just one song in your play list from this group)

14.Pacific Rim - Ramin Djawadi (Jaegers vs Kaiju's,what a movie!)

15. Heart of courage - Two steps from hell (Hell yeah,that's song number 3 from TSFH)

16. Its my life - Bon Jovi (This song needs no intro)

17. One way street - MLTR (Santu introduced me to this group)

18. One of these nights - Eagles (Kinda slow for a run,but changes the tempo,Heard this on the radio for the first time in the night while driving through Arizona from Phoenix to grand canyon and was hooked to it from the first time I heard it)

19. Papercut - Linkin Park (For some reason I love this song a lot from Linkin Park than their other famous ones)

20. Phantom of the opera - Iron maiden (Oh god,what a song!I have never got bored of this)

To continue..

No comments: