Sunday, April 06, 2008

Rain drops keep fallin on my head ....

Today it rained !! To think just two weeks ago it was snowing and i was skiing to my heart's content.The temperature has risen to the 50's F.There is absolutely no trace of snow anywhere and everything has melted and SPRING is here!!!
I ran out in the rain and felt it on my skin,on my face,on my tongue,it feels gorgeous,i am the rain lover!!..Reminds me of the Burt Bucharach song from 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid'

Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesnt mean my eyes will soon be turnin red
Cryings not for me
Cause Im never gonna stop the rain by complainin
Because Im free
Nothings worrying me.

Some snaps I took.I just liked the apples on the van,so just clicked it.














2 comments:

pranav said...

the 5th photo (water drop )is good, you are improving !!

pranav said...

the 5th photo is nice, you are improving.