Monday, April 28, 2008

Resilient system.

The next two months are going to be quite a challenge at work. I have been given a new system to handle and there are quite a lot of issues in this new system.With hardly any documentation or knowledge transition on this system- handling it would be quite a challenge.

After being in a system for nearly two years and having learnt it quite well and executing several projects in it i thought i was getting complacent and settling down into a comfort zone and my learning curve was stagnating.I somehow felt i needed a change and a bigger challenge and i dont know for what heavens reason, i decided and agreed to take this system.The last 10 days have been quite horrible in this new system,people screaming,fire mails all around,you feel as if you have been air dropped into a war zone with bullets flying all around.

The resilience of this system just infuriates me and motivates me more to set it right.My motivating statement on my cube is -'I am gonna knock this bastard off' after the famous saying by Edmund hillary.Lol.

Reminds me of a UG saying - 'The plain fact is that if you don't have a problem, you create one. If you don't have a problem you don't feel that you are living.' Amen to that!!

No comments: