Friday, October 31, 2008

I am touched!

Well, Photography is one of my passions and i do take a lot of photographs. For the first time ever i entered my photographs in a photo competition which was an internal Infosys one and i happened to win the third prize. For me,the main motive for entering the competition was to see how people would react to my snaps. I was really touched when Ankit came over to me and said he wanted to buy one of my snaps. He asked me 'How much?' . I had no clue how much. I said ' I have invested 3$ for printing each snap,so anything above that is fine with me' :) So he offered me 10$ and i gladly accepted and sold my first photograph! Its actually a great feeling that somebody wants to buy my snap. I felt really touched. Today Santosh came over to me and said he also wanted to buy and frame one of my snaps in his house. Well..what can i say. Thank you!! These tiny gestures does mean a lot to me.

No comments: