Sunday, January 25, 2009



I react to this music differently at different times,but right now my eyes just became moist when i listened to this. I just cannot help but think about the cruelty,indifference of humans to life. History ... past..suffering..pain..
There are many versions of this song being played by different people,but this video is my favourite because of the way she feels the music when she is playing this..

Beautiful..just rips my heart away.. reminds me of the russian word 'umilenie' ..it does not have an english equivalent..

I came across this word in Anatoli boukreev's book,It is an old fashioned word you might find in Russian Bibles and Dostoyevsky, describing a state of being in which you have been taken down, brought to your knees, humbled--when kaleidoscopic emotions of tenderness, humility, sadness, and rapture all wash though you....

No comments: