Friday, October 09, 2009

Nobel prize for peace??

Well, I will be damned!! Seriously no offense to Obama,i think he is a cool president but a nobel prize for peace 10 months into his presidency? I am at a loss for words,one of the most prestigious awards of mankind awarded with the projection of wishful thinking? Has it become a bloody political gimmick?Were the jury member's smoking Pot when they decided the winner?

I am sorry Mr.President,it's just not enough in my opinion!! My sympathies are with Mr.Gandhi!


Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and may be, in some way they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man. - Jack Handey

2 comments:

Vinatha Rao said...

Mayur, was speaking about this same thing to Dad a few days ago and you won't be surprised by what he said: "USA can give a Nobel Prize even to a donkey.. That's a known fact!!" :D I agree!

I'd say it rather be renamed the "American Prize... for Americans (of course!)"!

Vinatha Rao said...

Damn! My comments needs an "APPROVAL" by you?!?! Hmmph! He he...