Saturday, October 10, 2009

Paranormal activity

I have heard it's healthy to be scared once in a while,to realize that ur body still does respond to fear.if u have not gone through this exercise in a long time please go and watch this movie.it's a beauty in film making.I felt a strange terror creeping over me while watching the movie.I could feel myself sqirming in my seat everytime it turned night in the movie.there is nothing horrific or gory in the movie,but the simplicity with which it's made and the way the story has been told makes u feel uneasy.it's very easy to forget that it's just a movie and not a real life drama while watching the movie.I could feel the entire theatre go through these emotions,gasping,screaming,holding their breath,waiting in anticipation.the emotion is all gone once u come out of the movie hall but hey that's why u go to movies, to teleport u to a different world where u feel and see things not possible in this dreary mundane day to day life of ours. If u like the emotion of fear watch the movie.:)

2 comments:

roadtriplife said...

oooh ... interesting

did u get scared ... scream? :D

i hope to see it soon

mawhyyouare said...

Oh!! Do catch the movie its really good,but only if you like horror flicks.