Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sabudana vada

I was in a bit of a creative mood for cooking today and wanted to try something different and decided to have a go at Sabudana vada. I must say ,I really exceeded expectations of both myself and my flat-mates. My flatie(i dont know whether this word really exists,but i am making this up) Abhishek infact rated it on par on what his mother does(that's pretty high for a guy to be saying that,because mother's cooking is the benchmark for most of them :) ). I will be a bit modest here and will attribute it to beginners luck for i am sure i won't be able to beat this the next time. ;)

5 comments:

Anupama said...

wow! I guess I just lost my stand-by job! ;)

mawhyyouare said...

Ha ha ha .. Not at all.. Its still open. beginner's luck does not last long. :)

roadtriplife said...

bro - fleece send 1 or 2 this way - v may have some obbattu still left 2 barter ;-)

mawhyyouare said...

Awwww .. no fair!! I did not get any!!

Unknown said...

Mayur,
hmmm....looks like we are unearthing some hidden talent here...So, you know what happens next time you are in San Jose...... you'll be cooking!!!
-cheers
Rashmi