Sunday, February 15, 2009

Elements...

I have realized that I am most happy when I am interacting with the elements. As long as i am connected to nature in someway I am extremely happy, I have this feeling of peace,ecstasy,euphoria..

Water -I love Swimming,kayaking,canoeing,scuba diving,got to try snorkeling.
Ice and snow -Oh boy,do i love snow and ice -Has translated to Skiing,ice skating,Mountaineering
Air - Of course sky diving, Having tried it twice i want to take a course this summer in sky diving.Of course i love looking at the sky and clouds and gazing at the stars.
Earth - I love running(nowadays),trees,hikes through forests,canyons,deserts,nature in any form is wonderful.
Fire- I literally burned down my house playing with fire. :) I have always had a great fascination for fire.

I believe in a way i have found a connection between my passions.

No comments: