Saturday, February 28, 2009

I do not want to give this post a subject line.. In life,if you see it the way i see it, you are born! Born somewhere in this world ,which you cannot decide. As a causal of that,you become associated with few people who you call as family,you develop a bonding with them, a very special kind of bonding which exists throughout your life,Life is all about memories and people. You may do a zillion things in life but ultimately it boils down to people. I keep thinking - of the 6 billion people in this world how many people do i know - maybe around 500-600. Of these 500-600 people how many do i really know and would share their pain,joys and sorrows? The number drastically comes down. I dont even know why i am writing all this,somehow i felt i had to give a preface and my mind is running like this now,maybe later i will think 'What the *#$% ?',Okay, enough preface! I will not justify anything here now for i am myself essentially flawed with my moods,emotions,knowledge,etc.

These are a few favourite people(favourite word does not justify what i feel for them) of mine whose snaps i have. We have come a long way in life..all my life or their life i guess.:)

Disclaimer: The photos are limited to only my childhood snaps(read below 9 years) and with people who had the honour of posing with me!! (wink) I wish i had a few more people who i had taken a snap with when i was young!










okay!! The goat was a joke!! Hey!! I like the snap!! I have another with a bear!!Ping me if you want to see it,of course i will charge you to see that!

P.S: I realized that in the course of writing this blog i changed from philosophical to cranky!! Please bear with me! That's me!!

No comments: