Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Skiii away to your heart's content!

After coming to Minneapolis I have sort of become a skiing addict!! I cannot believe that two flat 6 inch plastic blades and two sticks and snow can be so much fun!
This weekend i had taken off on a two day skiing trip to Northern minnesota to a place called 'Giant ridges' which advertises itself to be the No 1 skiing resort in Minnesota. Not surprisingly its very good! Since i know the basics, I took intermediate skiing classes and pretty much licked all the black diamonds at the resort! It was an adrenalin oozing weekend to say the least! Good fun..



I am the guy in Yellow!! (wink)




Few snaps from the trip ..



With Rajendra and Divya,Don't i look wierd!! :)





Madhu,myself and rajendra


Shankar and myself!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mayur,
You've really become a pro in skiing.
Cool. Way to go!