Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Why is life so much driven by fear and survival? When does one acknowledge his/her own inadequacies and grow beyond?When do people face the truth about their lives? Why does it all have to be such a sham?Why is it so easy to be complacent?

ASking tangently..

What is fear? What is an inadequacy? What is the truth?What is sham?Is complacency wrong?

I have grown into this habit of analysing and dissecting life logically and putting it into different compartments. I see that asking simple honest questions throws endless possbilities,expands horizons.You can derive different connotations.I am always extremely surprised by my own and peoples limitations and views about different things.It teaches me patience and tolerance with many things in life and myself.


But then i have also realized that not everything has a logical conclusion in life,some you just have to accept unconditionally.. The old adage of 'Actions counts more than words' still reign's supreme..



Currently hearing to Strings.

No comments: