Monday, March 24, 2008

I am a pro in Skiing!!

Well not exactly,but that's how i felt.This Saturday I again went skiing.We had a snow blizzard on Friday which gave a healthy layer of snow and it was perfect skiing conditions on Saturday with temperature in the late 20's.I told you about the new founded balance which i discovered last week and which i tried on the beginner and intermediate slopes.Well this weekend i mustered up enough courage to try it on the black diamonds. I had a fall the first time,fell again on the second time,and VOILA on the third!!After that every subsequent run just became better and oh man,do you get a HIGH!!!!Its an absolute rush of adrenalin everytime you do the black diamonds at such high speeds and being in total control!!!Guess what?? it became an addiction to me that day.I skied for a total of 9.5 hours till 10 PM in the night!!I went crazy that day - but it was worth it.The feeling of discovering and mastering something new feels really good.It's a pity winter is ending!!

I went to office and told Mark about this and how his tips had really helped.He smiled and said 'So ready for the Himalayas,huh?'. I just grinned and thought ..yeah!!Right!!In my next life probably!

No comments: