Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My poster girl!!



Well every guy has a dream heroine,some girl he likes from the movies and fantasizes about.The day i saw 'Roman holiday', that was nearly 10 years, back when i was in high school, i fell for her.There is something special in her which i can't place,that aura,that innocence,the charm,the grace,the femininity,all this and something ....I had always fantasized about having her poster on my bedroom walls which i could not get back in India .And now finally after 10 long years she adorns by bedroom wall,pity its USA,but heck still these are bedroom walls!! Appu gifted this to me when i had gone to San francisco.Now every day i open my eyes to her and close my eyes to her!!Lol!It would have meant so much if i had this 10 years back,now she is my poster girl!!

No comments: