Sunday, July 27, 2008

D300 ..

I have finally ordered my Nikon D300! It will show up on my doorstep on thursday! I just cannot wait and i am all excited, Since the time i have made this order I have been moving around with a halo over my head, i feel as if I am walking on air, I have this small thumping in my heart, and have this small smirk on my face and that light headedness of having won a million dollar lottery. ;) I feel like a kid who has been just granted his favourite candy in the candystore.

I have ordered a Nikkor 18-200 mm VR lens and a Nikkor 50mm prime lens with it.All this has cost me a small fortune,people raise their eyebrows when i quote the figures,might think I am a damn fool or nut!But damn who cares - Its my money! This is what I always wanted and if you dont go and get what you want in life then probably life is not worth living.

So I am just waiting for Thursday!! With my 70-300 mm lens its going to look like a bazooka! I just cant wait to try out all the different things with it.

Song listening: The importance of being idle - Oasis
Book reading - The Motorcycle diaries - Ernesto Che Guevera

1 comment:

Kavikatha said...

Congo!!! eager to see some snaps from ur D300 ;)