Sunday, July 20, 2008

DARK KNIGHT

Its 3:20 AM now. I am just coming from watching the 12 AM 'Dark knight' movie. We could not get any other tickets.Its running house full in America which is unheard of! All i can say is 'Its a mind blowing movie' . If you are a batman fan you will just be taken away. All i can say is when i saw the movie I felt so happy and sad at the same moment to think such a fantabulous actor as heath ledger is no longer there,like someone said he will probably go down in movie history as another James Dean,though i dont think James dean acting came even very close to this guys. I just couldnt contain my excitement all through out the movie.His joker character just digs into you.He might win an oscar like all the people are right now claiming and even if he does posthumously i think its way far off justified. Its a fantastic story line,fantastic effects.

I think i will be the joker tonight in my dreams. Who wants to be batman!!! He he he ha ha ah aha ha ...slurp ...

2 comments:

roadtriplife said...

yup! totally agree with you ... its sad that he died so young

"hhehehehehe ... why so quiet?"

mawhyyouare said...

I just loved Joker's crime philosophy!! Fantastic!! Very clever and intelligent.Kudos to Christopher nolan for brilliant script and direction!