Thursday, July 31, 2008

My latest jigsaw!


I have always been allured by jigsaw puzzles. I just cannot stand seeing an unfinished jigsaw puzzle. In my office in the cafeteria they have a jigsaw puzzle placed right in the center which people try to finish when waiting for orders.Once the puzzle is finished they put in a new one. Its normally a 1000/2000 piece jigsaw puzzle and even though i dont buy anything in the cafeteria I sometimes just go in and spend about 5-10 minutes of my time trying to fit in the pieces.

I relate life to a jigsaw puzzle. You try to figure what life is all about like a jigsaw puzzle but with no picture as reference.You try to fit in all the pieces of information you have to get a complete meaning and understand it. With each piece you put in you think this is what the final picture is going to turn out as. Different people may get different pieces.But the irony and beauty in life is you wont know how many pieces are there totally .So finally in the end you wont know whether you completed the puzzle or not .You just hope you did. :) :) Just a very vague analogy and random thinking. :)

Anyways, I happened to finish this jigsaw puzzle quite sometime back and i had to break it back down to pieces after finishing it.I intially thought of framing it but i know i will never take it back ,so no point.Before I broke it down I took a snap of the completed one. Rajendra,Prahsanth and myself finished most of it,though once in a while whoever came to the house also pitched in .Being a movie buff,i chose this jigsaw with Humphrey bogart,marlyn monroe,Elvis presley and James dean.It looked gorgeous when it was finished.Pity ,we had to break it down!

2 comments:

Prashanth said...

awesome maga!!.. finally mission complete :)

mawhyyouare said...

Ha ha ha .. Howdu!! I sometimes really miss you kano magane!!